Under the direct supervision of the Facility Manager/Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Staff is primarily responsible for providing building maintenance and support. He provides services to single or multiple LNS facilities.
- Performs custodial tasks, which include the following responsibilities:
- Ensures that Loc&Stor 24/7, Inc. standard operating procedures are maintained regarding office and facility cleanliness and appearance.
- Cleans, organizes and disinfects vacated units promptly. Reviews unit to ensure that doors, alarms, latches, etc., are functional.
- Inspects office, storage facility, and surrounding grounds for pest control and take appropriate actions.
- Adheres to safety standards regarding the handling and storage of chemicals in performing one’s duties and responsibilities.
- Performs Maintenance tasks which include the following responsibilities:
- Monitors the facility’s physical condition and promptly reports maintenance requirements and potential equipment failures to the site captain or maintenance supervisor.
- Assists in setting up or relocating office furniture within the facilities or to other facilities as required.
- Assists customers in move-in and move-out and in completing relevant forms.
- Performs minor carpentry repairs and replacements on doors, partitions, and building facades required.
- Performs minor plumbing and electrical repairs not required to be performed by a licensed contractor.
- Performs preventive maintenance work on equipment, etc.
- Performs touch-up painting and maintains the facilities’ grounds, including grass cutting, weed control, washing of windows, etc.
- Performs other related Maintenance duties as assigned by the immediate head.
- The candidate must possess at least an HS diploma.
- Minimum of at least 1-year Maintenance Staff experience is preferred but not required.
- Have a current driver’s license preferred but not required and must be able to travel to several facilities.
- Certification or Relevant Training related to Maintenance Work is preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate in conversational English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to use a computer, write simple reports, and present information to customers.
- Attention to detail, have a positive attitude and work with integrity.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Because of the nature of our business and its changing requirements, this job profile is a general outline of the type of key tasks the job holder will be asked to undertake in their role. It will be reviewed regularly in consultation with the post holder and as part of the Loc&Stor 24/7 performance structure.
Also, at the request of the immediate head, job responsibilities and duties may change from time to time depending on the department’s alignment to Loc&Stor 24/7’ss Mission, Purpose, and Values.